Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

I have always been interested and curious about people in general. I have been curious about how everyones minds work and what they are thinking. I have always been fascinated in people and their professions. For example, I would never be interested in being an eye doctor, however so many people are and they actually make a living out of it. I have been curious about what prompted them to want to be an eye doctor? Is it about the money? Are they actually that interested in eyes? Do they just want to help people? I have been curious about people and why they choose to set out their life the way that they do. Overall, I think I just am a very curious person when it comes to people and why they choose to do certain things in their life.

Summary: Today in class we went over what to do and what not to do when writing an essay. We also looked over our paragraphs and started to type them.

Reflection: Learning more and more about claims different elements to understanding an authors line of reasoning helps me to breakdown prompts and answer questions. Doing exercises like these, writing paragraphs with prompts that most people would disagree with, helps me to use brain to understand two sides of a story and come up with my own line of reasoning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?