Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Though I believe that some people identify with me, most may not. I believe in Jesus and I believe that He came and died for my sins and the rest of the worlds. This sets me apart because I have built my life and faith upon a foundation that is supernatural. I see the world in a different lens than most. I understand that life is hard and that it is bound to be because we live in a fallen world that is full of sin, however I know that following God allows me to have peace within difficulties. I know that some of my peers have the same belief and values as I do, but I also know that the majority don't. So though I am not completely set apart from everyone, my faith stands out because it is one of the most common topics that gets dismissed or rejected the most.

Summary: Today in class we took a quiz about rhetorical situations. 

Reflection: Taking a quiz allows me to test my brain for all the knowledge that was poured into me throughout the week. This quiz allowed me to read passages and then practice identifying what kind of situation I was looking at and dealing with.

Comments