Describe something you will never fully understand

 I never truly understood the concept of all math. I have only made it to algebra 2 and I am still confused. I think the idea of all kinds of different math is just weird to me. I don't understand how people can be so interested in it that it is their profession. I had the hardest time understanding certain equations and how they functioned in real life. The class I also wish I knew more about was chemistry. I didn't love the class so I didn't do as well, which meant that my grade wasn't very good. I think any class that involves science and math takes a long time for part of brain to fully understand how to do it.

Summary: Today we went over how to find claims and back if up with evidence through experience, observations, and readings.

Reflection: Learning how to back up my claim is vital for a strong claim. Knowing how to use a claim with strong evidence through experience, observation, and readings will make my claim that much stronger and more believable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?