Describe something you will never fully understand

 I never truly understood the concept of all math. I have only made it to algebra 2 and I am still confused. I think the idea of all kinds of different math is just weird to me. I don't understand how people can be so interested in it that it is their profession. I had the hardest time understanding certain equations and how they functioned in real life. The class I also wish I knew more about was chemistry. I didn't love the class so I didn't do as well, which meant that my grade wasn't very good. I think any class that involves science and math takes a long time for part of brain to fully understand how to do it.

Summary: Today we went over how to find claims and back if up with evidence through experience, observations, and readings.

Reflection: Learning how to back up my claim is vital for a strong claim. Knowing how to use a claim with strong evidence through experience, observation, and readings will make my claim that much stronger and more believable. 

Comments