Describe a time you felt completely lost.
The one time I actually understood what feeling lost felt like was walking into freshman year of high school, I only knew a handful of people, my classes were scattered everywhere and I didn't know any of my teachers. Walking in, I had a map in my hand hoping that I could locate my classes. By third period, I had already gotten lost. I felt hopeless and that everyone was looking at me, however, in reality it was just the mindset I was in. I wasn't actually lost, I knew I was in the school building, I knew where my next class was, and I knew that I could get help as long as I asked. The only thing that was in the way, was my mindset. I was mentally lost because I had hit a dead end.
Summary: Today in class we identified, discussed, and observed types of claims.
Reflection: Learning these different types of claims can help me understand future arguments by helping me decipher what kind of technique people are using and how I can put that into practice myself. This also helps me practice identity claims and sorting them into a category.
Comments
Post a Comment