Describe a time you felt completely lost.

The one time I actually understood what feeling lost felt like was walking into freshman year of high school, I only knew a handful of people, my classes were scattered everywhere and I didn't know any of my teachers. Walking in, I had a map in my hand hoping that I could locate my classes. By third period, I had already gotten lost. I felt hopeless and that everyone was looking at me, however, in reality it was just the mindset I was in. I wasn't actually lost, I knew I was in the school building, I knew where my next class was, and I knew that I could get help as long as I asked. The only thing that was in the way, was my mindset. I was mentally lost because I had hit a dead end. 

Summary: Today in class we identified, discussed, and observed types of claims.

Reflection: Learning these different types of claims can help me understand future arguments by helping me decipher what kind of technique people are using and how I can put that into practice myself. This also helps me practice identity claims and sorting them into a category.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?