What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

The most creative thing I have ever made was a 3d model of Georgia for my Georgia studies class in 8th grade. The assignment was to create an outline of the state along with its different regions. For my project I added in real rocks, tinsel, leaves, clay, felt, etc. This added to the regions and what kind of elements they had. For the Blue Ridge region I added in mini clay mountains to represent the mountainous landscape. Doing this project not only helped with my understanding of Georgia but it also allowed me to be artistic and creative. This is my most creative thing I have ever created because I truly had the best time creating it and it also got voted most creative in my class.

Summary: Today we explored spacecat through a speech given by Donald Trump.

Reflection: Learning the technique of spacecat will help me in the future by allowing me to breakdown a speech by better understanding it. Learning the different reasons why a speech was given allows me to examine the speech to understand it better to later interpret it.

Comments