Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

 I believe I learn best when I have hands-on activities. I find it hard to understand material when I am just being talked at, I learn best when I can absorb material through learning how to do it myself with hands-on activities. I can sometimes even thrive when I have a worksheet that helps explain how to do everything. I like when I have a couple different ways and version of the instructions so that I can fully understand the assignment. When I can have a clear understanding about what I am instructed to do, my work is much better. Overall, I think I do best when I can learn through hands-on experiences that I can learn from instead of class discussions where I feel singled out or worksheets where I feel pressured by the amount of work that looks daunting.

Summary: Today in class we practiced with claims and evidence more. We went over how to sort our evidence for our claim through experience, observation, and readings.

Reflection: Doing these practices helps me understand how to break down answering prompts for the AP exam. These kinds of set ups helps me fully break down what I need to answer and how I need to answer it effectively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?