Today, you had the opportunity to read your classmates’ writing. What was it like seeing how other people in the class think and express their ideas? What did you notice or find interesting about reading different perspectives and approaches?
I enjoyed seeing what other people wrote about. I didn't quite remember what everyones prompt was so I enjoyed going through the paragraphs and finding the claim in them. I liked seeing how people came together to create a paragraph that represented their feelings towards a topic that most people may disagree with. After reading all of them, I noticed that a lot of people disagreed with their claim. I liked all the ways that people used personal experiences as their evidence. I believe that having personal experiences is one of the most credible evidence pieces that someone can add into their paragraph because it is something that no one can question or take away.
Summary: Today we went over other peoples paragraphs. My group was tasked with finding their line of reasoning.
Reflection: Practicing reading other peoples work helps me get used to pointing out different aspects of writing. Finding Line of reasoning in particular helps me realize what the author was trying to convert to their audience. Overall these exercises help me and my writing tremendously.
Comments
Post a Comment