Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you.
In my group is Eden S, Bryson B, and Leighton M. They are all bright individuals who work very hard and give excellent ideas. Bryson in particular gives the most suggestions. I think Bryson gives the most ideas that I have not even thought of. This makes me think of new perspectives and different approaches to ideas that I did not know about. Bryson for our prompt about how human are naturally born unequal, gave the idea that physically people aren't born equal and used sports as an example. When I first thought of the concept of physically unequal, I thought of disabilities that people go through and never thought of sports and how people could have a disadvantage when it came to certain sports and criteria's.
Summary: Today in class we did a vocabulary assignment. We used the book and wrote definitions and practiced the different words within sentences.
Reflection: Doing these practices helps me practice with these words for future tests. These words can deepen my understanding of certain phrasing and help me accelerate in my everyday vocabulary.
Comments
Post a Comment